Santa has come early as the team at Cocktail Stars are giving a way a team building event for up to 15 people.
At Cocktail Stars, we are giving away one of our ‘Lite’ 1.5 hour packages for up to 15 people, this is worth over £800 and is great fun for a party or team building event. All you have to do to be entered into the draw is to answer in the comments below, what your favourite cocktail, real or conceptual, is.
The prize will be drawn out by a random generator and the lucky winner will get a Cocktail Making event with Cocktail Stars to be redeemed between February and March*.
We also have a fantastic Andrew James Cocktail shaker, Cocktail recipe book, some mixers and 4 Martini glasses for the second winner and an Amazon voucher for the next winner so lots of chances for goodies.
To enter you have to answer the question;
What is your favourite Cocktail
However you can earn extra ‘tickets’ by liking our facebook page, refering a friend and tweeting.
A Cocktail Making event for up to 15 people worth over £800
Win a chance to experience Cocktail Stars most popular event, the ‘Lite’ cocktail event for 1 hour at a venue of your choice. This is for up to 15 people and each participant gets to learn how to make their favourite cocktails. It is a fun event hosted by our fully trained and experienced bar tenders. This is a fantastic prize for companies organising a late Christmas do in the new year or individuals planning a party.
This event is to be arranged with Cocktail Stars between February and March 2015.
Cocktail Making Kit
Second prize is a stunning cocktail making kit including shakers, 2 cocktail recipe books, mixers and Martini glasses.
Shake up your Christmas by trying out some new Cocktails!
Third prize is a £20 Amazon gift voucher to spend on whatever you like and who can’t find something they like on Amazon? So to be in with a chance of winning one of these great prizes think about your favourite cocktail (real or conceptual) and let us know in the comments.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Cocktail Stars UK Ltd, company no 07476699, whose registered office is Cocktail Stars UK Ltd, Red Roofs, Church Lane, Woodford, Stockport, Cheshire, SK7 1RQ
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition
- Closing date for entry will be 4pm on Friday 12th December 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Winners will be selected in order of high score as correct on the competition deadline via a timestamped database
- Raffle prize winners will be chosen at random via an independent party
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- The Cocktail Making event is to be redeemed between February and March 2015 to be arranged directly with the promoter
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England]
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- UK entrants only, at the moment this cannot include Northern Ireland. Scotland may incur an additional travel free.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Cocktail Stars Ltd.